Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fireflys

Why do japanamation characters look like Caucasians? Aside from wondering this I thought the movie was very well done. I agree that it would have taken on a totally different feel if it were live action. I found it interesting that it was taken from the perspective of the Japanese. So many war movies of that time show the poor German and Polish Jews, the poor Hawaiians. Although the Japanese (government) did allot of horrific things as well did the Americans, many people tend to loose sight that not everyone in a particular country supports their governments decision. If you look at our relations today with other counties, it is evident that allot of people still think we are all at fault for our counties wrong doing. I myself always try to find the good in everyone.

No comments: