Monday, October 13, 2008

What the @^%$ did I just sit through.

I believe that quantum physics is allot of b.s. but not quite total b.s. Most of it seems like allot of "What if?"s. I've stopped questioning the physical realm since I haven't dropped acid in over a decade, and I don't want to. I like reality. However I have been taken into what seemed like alternate realities or dimensions. I can remember it being night yet everything was as bright as day. Was that true reality? More like a bunch of chemicals using my brain like a chew toy. During these years of my life I had a lot of questions, like "are we just figments of a greater imagination? do things exists around us that we can't see? is there energy in everything? how can I absorb that energy?" etc.etc. I'm afraid if people get too rapped up in questioning what is really real they will never find any answers. What's wrong with having faith in something, weather it is having faith that this table is going to be here even without me in the room, or faith that everyone has the ability to do good, or a faith in God? I'm probably rambling but I think it is alright to be curious about things. It is just wise to know what the question is. I would guess that quite a few people in that movie dropped acid at some point in there life. I wish I never had but I thank God that I was able to maintain my sanity, my wits, and my faith.

1 comment:

j.nick said...

Oh the good ole days. I can't wait to retire so i can do it one last time.