Thursday, October 2, 2008

What?... Thoughts on hearing!

Hearing would probably be my second favorite sense. I enjoy music allot, from metal to jazz, from rap to bluegrass. I would be very upset to part with this sense. Beyond music, there are sounds I would miss such as the gentle quiet when I'm at home, my cat's incessant meowing when I get home, the sound of my truck as it goes down the road, and the sound of my girlfriend snoring (even though that one drives me nuts). When I sit at my computer, often times the only thing I hear is the refrigerator, my hard drive, the occasional plane, or farm trucks. Even though I have my hearing I enjoy peace and quiet.
So here is a video I shot of the sunset on my way home the other night. The sound was very peaceful however the mechanics of my camera interfered. You may also need to turn up the volume.

1 comment:

spyroterra said...

These videos are great!